2020 Online Auction Item Description Input
- Be sure to upload photos for your basket at https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUaYr9Dx5zk88msv7 BEFORE filling out description.
- The photos are important because it is the only way people get to “see” the item they are bidding on. As much as possible, display the item in the best way/light possible and provide more than one photo whenever it’s helpful (to see front/back/different angles/labels/markings, etc.)
- Uploaded photos should not be bigger than a 500k file-sized image.
- .jpg format please.
- Photos should be cropped in to focus on just the item being sold
- MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF THE FILES before you upload them. File name information is needed in completing this form.
- DESCRIPTION: Be descriptive. Imagine yourself being the bidder and seeing the picture(s) and considering bidding on the item – what would you want/need to know? Online auction items tend to have more success (get more and higher bids) when more information is provided for an item, not less. Be sure to include size/dimensions as needed, Brand/Artist/Designer (if known), year/age (if pertinent). For donated services/gift cards – BE SURE TO PROVIDE EXPIRATION/MUST BE USED BY DATE if there is one. ENTER ANY OTHER SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS IF NEEDED (Example: blackout dates for ski passes, “subject to availability”, etc.) For Used items – Describe any known flaws/imperfections. If you can find an online description of the item, you can copy/paste that description as long as it’s exactly the same thing/accurate to what is being auctioned.
Be sure to click “Submit Your Online Auction Item Description” button at bottom of the form
Online Auction Item Descriptions automatically get emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com once you click the Submit button.