2020 Raffle Basket Description Input
- Be sure to upload photos for your basket at https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUaYr9Dx5zk88msv7 BEFORE filling out description.
- The photos are important because it is the only way people get to “see” the item they are bidding on. As much as possible, display the item in the best way/light possible and provide more than one photo whenever it’s helpful (to see front/back/different angles/labels/markings, etc.)
- Uploaded photos should not be bigger than a 500k file-sized image.
- .jpg format please.
- Photos should be cropped in to focus on just the item being sold
- BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF THE FILES before you upload them. File name information is needed in completing this form.
- BE SURE TO GET THE OFFICIAL BASKET LETTER FOR THE BASKET FROM CE@HOLLISCHURCH.ORG. Each basket must have its’ own unique letter.
- Be descriptive and include quantities for description/list of items field.
- All fields in the form are required, including the “Marketing Writeup” field. Because people will only be able to see things online, it’s important that to “sell” things using words as well as pictures. Be creative and “pitch” your basket!
Be sure to click “Submit Your Raffle Basket Description” button at bottom of the form
Raffle Basket Descriptions automatically get emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org once you click the Submit button.