ONLINE GIVING INSTRUCTIONS
You may now give online to the Congregational Church of Hollis (CCoH)!
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the “Give Online” button above. This will link to our online giving page (processed through Vanco Payment Solutions).
2. The first time you visit the online giving site, you will need to create a profile (unless you only wish to do a one-time donation and you don’t care if you can see a history of your giving, in which case you do not need to create a profile). During that process, you will choose your preferred method of giving (credit/debit card or direct bank withdrawal). Be sure to remember the email and password you select for your profile. NOTE: for recurring donations towards your annual pledge, the preferred frequency is monthly on the 15th of the month by ACH (directly from your checking account). This helps minimize fees to the church. However, you are also welcome to use your credit card instead, and if monthly on the 15th does not work for you, weekly and quarterly frequency options are also available, as is any day of the month.
3. Each time you access our online giving page after you have set up your profile, you will log in with your email and password.
4. Select “Add Transaction”, and you will see the list of CCoH funds. You may then select funds and dollar amounts for giving. If you are scheduling one-time donations and recurring payments, you will need to process them separately. If you are scheduling recurring donations that will have different frequencies for individual funds, you will need to process them separately. Here are some examples:
- If you want to do a one-time donation, do that in one step and click the “Process” button to process the transaction.
- If you want to set up weekly pledge donations, do that in one step and click the “Process” button to process the transaction.
- If you want to select monthly or quarterly capital campaign donations, do that in another step and click the “Process” button to process the transaction.
- If you want to set up pledge donations and capital campaign donations with the same frequency (eg. monthly), you can combine that into one step and click the “Process” button to process the transaction.
For each visit to the online giving page that includes a processed transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with a detailed description of your donations.
If you want to edit or cancel a recurring donation after it has been made, you can do so by logging in to the same page (click on “Give Online” button above).
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the church office by phone 603-465-7797 or email email@example.com.