Scripture: Philippians 4:4-7 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+4&version=NRSV
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Daily Quarantine Questions:
1. What am I GRATEFUL for today?
2. Who am I CHECKING IN ON or CONNECTING WITH today?
3. What expectations of “normal” am I LETTING GO OF today?
4. How am I GETTING OUTSIDE today?
5. How am I MOVING MY BODY today?
6. What BEAUTY am I creating, cultivating, or inviting in today?
God our Father, by whose mercy
the world turns safely into darkness and returns again to light:
we place in your hands our unfinished tasks,
our unsolved problems, and our unfulfilled hopes,
knowing that only what you bless will prosper.
To your love and protection we commit each other and all those we love,
knowing that you alone are our sure defender,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
~ Church of South India
Music: “The Prayer” Daddy-Daughter Duet (this father/daughter duo has gone viral)